I haven’t participated in Thankful Thursday for a long time but I woke up early this morning just giving thanks to my God, my Lord and Savior so thought I would share some of the thanks that are on my mind. My thanks are in no particular order.
1. I am thankful I serve a loving and gracious God who never gives up on me even when I am about to give up on myself.
2. I am thankful that the love of God surpasses all politics – ‘isms and schisms.
3. I am thankful I can walk and care for my two grandangels. Long story but I am eternal grateful!
4. I am thankful for all the people who were/are so patient and helpful when I switched from blogger to WP and set up my new blog (which isn’t all together as of yet, thank you for your patience!) The blogging world overall is a helpful one and my mind is still partially intact – I think
5. I am thankful for friends far and near. Most of mine are far away but are so wonderful about keeping in touch. I am blessed!
6. I am thankful for my four children. They are a blessing, a gift from God even though they drive me crazy I love them to pieces — “one day at a time, sweet Jesus…”
7. I am thankful for my dear Treeplanter – Myhubby – Myhoney — mushy time ends now.
8. I am grateful for my kitty, Lily, which some feral cat gave birth to in several feet of snow on my deck last March… another story but a cute one. If she jumps up on my Christmas Village one more time my thanks may fly out the window…!
9. I am thankful for the roof over my head but dear Lord if the house sells today I will be soooooo thankful!
10. I am thankful for you – whoever you may be.
If you would like to join in, Laurie at Women Taking a Stand hosts.
Have a wonderful day.